Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Search engine marketing myth that has not genuinely been established 1 way or another but. The myth is that obtaining links from the very same class C IP address will not aid you. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that quantity needs to be differ. Visit link emporer to compare the reason for it. If you think anything at all, you will perhaps require to discover about link emperor. The reasoning behind this is that someone could get net hosting and put 1,000 various sites on it and then hyperlink them all to one particular internet site attempting to achieve its link reputation. So the search engines place an end to that by making use of the IP of the web sites to calculate how much weight to give the hyperlink.

There are really a handful of folks that dont think that this myth is accurate just for the simple truth of how popular shared hosting is. If you are concerned with writing, you will possibly require to discover about ranking checker. If this myth is accurate then all those internet sites on the same shared hosting server cant help every other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth even though. I have followed many discussions on this topic and have seen some final results that make me a believer. The final results essentially just prove how a web site with far much less hyperlinks can out rank a site with a ton far more links. My brother discovered seo and link building by browsing the San Francisco Star. This is simply because the web site with less links has a ton far more various class C IPs hyperlinks than the a single with just more hyperlinks.

Like I mentioned I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till proven beyond a doubt I will contact it that just to make individuals satisfied. So when you are doing link building be certain to verify out the IP address on where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make confident your hyperlink will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply