Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexually Hooked? 1-0 Important Questions to Ask
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Big Grin Sexually Hooked? 1-0 Important Questions to Ask
There are lots of things inside our culture that grab us and will not release. Sometimes sex is one of these. Perhaps that's the case for you or your spouse/partner.

Sexual habit plays a prominent role in the 'I Can't Say No' form of extramarital affair I define in my E-book, 'Break Free From the Affair.'

These questions are designed to help you be more aware of some habits that perhaps suggest that gender has a hold on you. To learn more, you can check-out: kinky women. Visit what to do on first date to study the inner workings of this idea. If you answer yes to three or more issues it probably is smart to take a closer look at the area of sex in your life. If you are concerned by data, you will certainly need to research about what to do on a first date.

1) Do I have sex at inappropriate times, inappropriate places and/or with all the wrong people?

2) Do I make promises to myself or rules for myself regarding my sexual behavior that I find I can not follow?

3) Have I lost count of how many sexual partners I have had previously 3 years?

4) Do I've sex regardless of the consequences (e.g. the danger of being caught, the chance of contracting herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.)?

5) Do I feel uncomfortable about my masturbation, the fantasies I take part in, the props I use, and/or the places where I do it?

6) Do I feel jaded, exhausted, cynical? Am I on the path to that particular?

7) Do I believe that my entire life is unmanageable as a result of my sexual behavior?

8) Do I've sex as a means to cope with o-r escape from life's dilemmas? DoI feel entitled to sex? Do I feel like I've received sex?

9) Do I've a serious relationship threatened or damaged as a result of outside sex on my part?

1-0) Do I believe that my sexual life affects my spiritual life in an adverse way?

To learn more on sexual addiction and adultery, visit my site..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply