Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn Your Trap
05-19-2017, 04:09 PM
Big Grin Turn Your Trap
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

It is a clip of the Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. She is answering the question, 'Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't find the U.S. on a world map. Why do you consider that is'?

If you see it written out word for word like this, it's a lot more frightening:

'I professionally be...

This is crazy. . . This commanding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6x1pp_udkk use with has specific majestic cautions for the purpose of this thing. It's an older history, but very interesting in terms of when to talk and when to not talk.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This can be a video of the Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. She's addressing the question, 'Recent polls have shown that a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you consider that is'?

Whenever you see it written out sentence after sentence such as this, it is much more frightening:

'I personally believe that U.S. Americans are not able to do so because, uh, many people available inside our land do not have maps. And I believe that our education, like, such as in the Iraq and South Africa, every-where, like such as, and I believe that they need to, our education over in the U.S. should help the U.S. We discovered make women want you system by searching Google. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so I will be in a position to build up our future for the children.'

I am thinking she may have gotten left behind.

Keep this clip-in mind in terms of persuasion under the heading of 'when talking too much loses the sale.'

Of course, for the most part, we are not begging hundreds or even thousands of people, and to-be good, we have no idea how hard it'd be to withstand that kind of force. However, out from the women, just one cut is distributing the internet. Another forty eight didn't blather o-n hugely.

As our purpose is not only to fill the air with words, persuaders. We strive to aim our message directly at what our clients and prospects need.

Naturally, regardless of how desirable this contestant's physical type was, whether or not she was beautiful enough to gain isn't the purpose. She came in third and that certainly shows this is no intelligence contest. Identify further on a partner wiki by going to Presentations by Rye Korsholm // Speaker Deck. The Internet contains further about where to recognize it. She is perhaps not hard on the eyes, just hard on the ears.

Ms. Upton's 'response' to the question can be quite a lesson for us:

Less is frequently greater. Best keep your mouth shut, if you've no idea what you're discussing..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply