Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desperate On the web
08-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Big Grin Desperate On the web
I am probably in the same condition as millions of other people trying to make a fair income by working at home. I have been trying all the programs, I could manage, studying the Guru articles, following guidelines of several programs with strategies on how you can make on the web with very little success.

I would like to first give a short description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from a large interaction company 8 years ago with the hope and dream of living a comfortable retirement. I are now living in a beautiful place in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (apart from tourists), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, fall shades, winters beauty, and plenty of wild game), the best people in the entire world (the sort of people America was created on) and a beautiful house. I've an excellent and loving wife who works at the local college. I have 2 sons living and wanting to make a living in 2 large towns. I was able to have them both thru university, 1 with a masters degree and recently married and one other with an undergraduate degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I've 2 loving Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. It sure is an excellent picture of what retirement must be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income due to inflation (it really is there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we'd become accustomed to. Then your expenses really improved, college prices soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, 2 graduations, wedding expenses, an extremely sick mother in-law 1,000 miles away and many other unexpected or in the pipeline expenses. My first response was to simply take money from my retirement and pay costs to the off, I prefer to owe nobody. That bought me a number of years but expenses just kept rising just kept rising. Alternative, put bills on credit cards. We kept getting by but began changing our life style. I was finally forced to make the decision that I'd to go back to work. Now the issue, the region we live in has one of the highest un-employment figures in-the land, good paying jobs have become hard to find and I'm 60 years old. What do I do? Visit work for Wal-mart, McDonalds at a minimum paying work or try I find something else. These jobs dont also include the expenses of working. Where fortunes are made daily no this was not the best way to go, Ill start my own company on the net. Having lots of time and getting anxious I jumped in with both legs. I made a couple of dollars in several months worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I must be doing something wrong so I'd better search for help. I began signing up for the Gurus tremendous how to programs with little to no success. Next I started joining some of the plans on the internet promising showing you making money on the internet. What an error, all I found is a good way to send people a lot of money. In my opinion the Gurus never give you the complete truth and the great work at home opportunities would like to keep using your cash. At this point I'd prefer to say I did get acquainted with 2 great people who do want to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, a company that really does want to help the common person start a Home Business at an inexpensive however it is a very slow process. To explore more, consider glancing at: click. If involved you may get more details at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. If you know anything, you will likely need to study about cheap ftp asana. Is Jason Williamson, someone who went out-of his way to test and aid me with finding going on the web but he to is merely starting the learning curve, you may get more information about Jason and this system hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these people are worth knowing!

I'm now at the idea I cannot meet my monthly expenses and seeing my life crumble before me. I am sick and tired of seeing, I was in couldnt and foreclosure meet my obligations until I did this. Join now it only costs 100s and even a huge number of dollars to join and then all they want you to do is save money o-n marketing, auto-responders, mailers, etc. Many of them you cant even discover how to contact. My question is how did they come-up with this specific type of money when they'd nothing. I am now at the point where I believe they're all cons. I feel like I'm beating my head against a solid wall.

If anyone out there knows of a way to truly make a living on the net with hard work and no money, I'd like to hear from you. I am anxious but ready an able to work with an application that allows you to make your approach to living. I'm maybe not looking for any, make thousands programs and work 2 hours a day. I need a course that is pay as you go and you do receive payments from your own efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours each day online. You can e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some great HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will update this post with any information I receive and I certainly hope each of you-in this situation the best of luck. In the event you require to dig up new info on asana ftp, we recommend many online libraries people might pursue. I understand you'll find millions.

SEND ME THE CLEAR ANSWER!

EAGER GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com. If you choose to dig up more about ftp asana, there are many on-line databases you could pursue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply