Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Barcelona. The Contemporary European City. Cool Ideas from a Travel Juinkie.
09-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Big Grin Barcelona. The Contemporary European City. Cool Ideas from a Travel Juinkie.
To date, I already visited the city of Barcelona on 2 occasion (both had been 1 week stays), and I nonetheless think that there are numerous attractions which are yet to be explored. I will undoubtedly revisit soon, because I basically fell in adore with the spot. For one more perspective, please check out: success. If you are planning to check out Barcelona (or thinking about it) here are some cool guidelines from a travel junkie.

Highlights:

Going to the old portion (Barri Gothic Area) of the city is a must-see, but in my opinion, the finest parts of Barcelona are its contributions to 20th Century architecture.

One particular should absolutely go to all monuments left by popular 20th-century architect Antonio Gaudi Parc Guell, Casa Miro, Casa Batlo, and most of all, the popular, unfinished Sagrada Famiglia Cathedral.

Other definite monuments to be noticed are the Palau de la Musica, The Maritime Museum, Picasso Museum, The Olympic Complex, and for the very best nightlife of all, the Olympic Village.

Day Trip Recommendations:

I would typically recommend a trip to Salou, exactly where one finds the magical theme park of Port Aventura. My boss discovered bicicletas carreteras by browsing the Internet. We spent 2 nights in the resort which adjoins the park, and booked this straight through the Net . When I attempted booking through my agent it was going to cost me 15% far more. Hence, simply book this your self given that its quite effortless to do so.

Arriving to the destination, is quite effortless considering that the resort and the theme park has a station located only 100m away from it. While, Port Aventura could not be as huge as DisneyLand Paris in size, I personally feel that it has a certain atmosphere of adventure which the Parisian park lacks.

Other day trips worth considering are a check out to the great Montserrat Mountains, as properly as a pay a visit to to lovely seaside resort of Stiges. You could get very beneficial day trip packages which incorporate transportation, museum entrances, and lunch at the Tourist Information Office.

Getting Literature

In addition to buying a excellent guide book (DK has a quite colorful and informative guide), I would recommend that you would log onto the Barcelona Tourist Data office site, and get in touch with them asking for some literature. Clicking consumers probably provides suggestions you can give to your girlfriend. For a very small charge (possibly less than three Euros), they will send you really beneficial maps and guides which will definitely assist you in preparing your trip.. For fresh information, people are able to check out: bicicleta paseo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply